Saturday, July 14, 2007

Almost forgot...

Everlastingscribe had set up a wonderful display on the wall behind the table where the authors sat, even providing a place for them to hang their swords! To the right is Bryan Davis and Wayne Thomas Batson posing with the wall display.

Scribe also made a gift for each author, and had them hanging in the store. The brown one is Christopher's, the green one is Sharon's, the blue one is Wayne's, and the white one is Bryan's. Aren't they gorgeous?








5 comments:

KaleCharis said...

Those banners are so cool!

Roheryn said...

That ish awsomeful!!!

Pais Charos said...

They are! Sharon and Christoher's jaws were on the floor when Michelle told them they could keep them. I missed Mr. Davis' reaction, though, but I'm sure he was just as stunned.

everlastingscribe said...

So much for my fear that they wouldn't like them or see only the flaws. ;)

Now Pais, where are the pics of what you made them hm? Am I missing them somewhere here?

Pais Charos said...

:P Would you like me to email them to you, or post them on my blog?