Sunday, July 1, 2007

The Fantasy Fiction Tour

The Fantasy Fiction Tour is getting closer. These four Christian Fantasy authors will be touring the East:

Bryan Davis (Author of Dragons in our Midst and Oracles of Fire)
Wayne Thomas Batson (Author of The Door Within Series)
Sharon Hinck (Author of The Restorer)
Christopher Hopper (Author of The Rise of Dibor)

Here is the website that describes the tour: http://www.fantasyfictiontour.com

I highly recommend anyone to try to make it to either of the signings that will be taking place during this tour.

I know Bryan Davis personally, and he is a wonderful person to know. He has such a passion for his audience and the message that God has given to him to put in his books. You'll find a link to his Blogspot on the left of the page.

I am very much looking forward to meeting Wayne Batson, Christopher Hopper, and Sharon Hinck. I haven't had the opportunity to read any of their books yet, but I have been intriqued, and as well have been impressed by what I've read on their websites and blogs. On the left of this page I have provided links to their blogs as well, if you care to visit.


Get my banner code or create your own banner

4 comments:

Sharon Hinck said...

Thanks so much for sharing about our tour on your blog.

I'm looking forward to meeting readers outside of the upper-midwest where I live and usually hang out. :-)

Pais Charos said...

You're welcome! I'm so excited about it myself, I wish I could come for more than one day, but alas, my job doesn't really allow for too much extra time off.

I have edited the post some. I had originally posted it on my old blog that I recently deleted, and that was before I began reading yours, Wayne's, and Christopher's blogs and websites.

I regret to say that I have yet to read The Restorer, and for some reason my local library doesn't have it. I'm hoping I'll be able to buy it soon. :)

Justin B. said...

Have you read the Door Within Trilogy yet, b/c they are awesome books.

Pais Charos said...

Not yet. The only one of our four authors I've read thus far is Bryan Davis. I'm hoping to buy the first book in TDW trilogy this weekend, as well as The Restorer and The Rise of Dibor.