Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Blog is Rockin'! Huzzah!


Eve (Quest Writer) just awarded me the Rockin' Girl Blogger award! I'm so stoked, so close to my birthday, very cool. Soon I shall be toting a new blog template from her.

In the meantime, I would like to nominate a few others for this award as well!

The Daily Ramblings of a Legossi!

The Musings of Roh!

Just4Dragons!

For your prize I offer to make either a banner for your websites or forums, an avatar, profile pic, or some sort of photo collage. Email me at iluvhorses1(at)gmail(dot)com. I'll need to know:

1) What pictures you would like to be used (either email them to me, or give me the links).
2) What color scheme you prefer, if any.
3) Any text you want on it - whether it be a quote or a username.
4) What size you want it to be (in pixels).

Congratulations, my friends. You rock!

2 comments:

Eve said...

Looks like your friends could use a blog makeover too! :)

Eve said...

Hey, tell them to stop by evedn.blogspot.com and see if there are any there that they like. Free. (I'm not selling them, I just enjoy making them)