Sunday, August 5, 2007

Writing .... tee hee hee

Here I am in my favorite Restaurant in Lynchburg, the V & T Cafe and Grill. I love this place. The owners are awesome, the food is great, and it's such a cute little restaurant. It's a great place to go. If you ever visit Lynchburg, I suggest coming here to eat (but let me know that you're here too so I can go with you to eat!!).

Not to mention I've gotten a lot of work done in the last couple of hours on my story. I'm actually rewriting a story of mine, and I just finished adding about 3 pages to the original version, now it's time to tie that all in with the rest that I already had, editing it to fit with the new stuff. I'm so excited - I might actually have this story finished soon. So far it's my favorite of the stories I've written. I hope that it will be under 5,000 words, because the e-zine I want to submit it to doesn't like taking short stories that are more than 5,000 words long.

Anyway's - back to work! Amari's about to be given a decision to make, one that will change her life forever, as well the lives of her friends. She needs to choose wisely, because if she doesn't, there will be dire consequences.

Stay tuned!

11 comments:

Roheryn said...

ooh!! Awsomeful!
keep working!
and from what I've seen, I want to read it!

Pais Charos said...

Thanks! I posted some of it as my 2nd entry for Technique #5 :D

everlastingscribe said...

*Must go read*

Pais Charos said...

Did you?

everlastingscribe said...

Yep. And commented, on yours and on Rohs. ;)

Kare Alethieas said...

My dear, you need to update your blog. :P

Pais Charos said...

But ... I have nothing profound to update it with, yet. So, my dear, you'll just have to wait :P

Eve said...

When I can't think of anything to say, I post a picture. :)

Eve said...

Come visit my blog for a surprise!

Kathie said...

Enjoyed the visit to your blog. Come up with something new new say soon.
Blessings

Pais Charos said...

I'll post one, soon. Since I just got the Rockin' Girl Blogger award, I need to do a post. Although ... most of the girl blogs I know already received an award. Aw well, I'm sure they won't mind receiving another one! Huzzah! Stay tuned...