Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Anomaly

Hey everyone! Long time not...post, eh?

This isn't an update about myself, but more of an advertisement of sorts. Sharon Hinck once posted about the website, Where The Map Ends, on her blog, and just recently Bryan Davis posted on his blog about a new publishing company called Marcher Lord Press, owned by the same dude who does WTME! Cool, huh?

Well, the MLP site brought me to actually look at WTME (finally), and from there I found this really awesome forum, geared towards writers of Christian speculative fiction! Here you can post ideas or stories and get feedback, collaborate with other writers, or just have fun being around other nutty people like yourself. I know I'm having a blast, and I've only been there a couple of days...

So, click on the banner below (made by one of the admins on the forum), and check it out!

2 comments:

Jefferson Scott said...

Thanks for the great promotional blog entry for WhereTheMapEnds, Marcher Lord Press, and The Anomaly, Pais.

You and your readers are most welcome at all three sites!

And don't overlook my author site, www.JeffersonScott.com.

So many Web sites, so little time...

Thanks again!

Jeff Gerke
Publisher
Marcher Lord Press

Zonk said...

Hey!

I may take a gander at this forum, sounds interesting :D