Saturday, December 29, 2007

Word Counter Added

Ok, so maybe I'm copying off of Sir Wayne and Sir Christopher. I have a word count going in my signature line on DioM, so I figured it would be cool to have it going on here too. This is a project that would take too long to explain, but basically me and a bunch of friends have a cowritten story that was originally an RPG. We are in the process of converting the RPG to novel style, which is tedious, but lots of fun at the same time. Sanctuary is my project :)

5 comments:

strivin' said...

Cool.

http://striving2bme.blogspot.com/
where YOUR opinion counts

Roheryn said...

Word Counters are fun!

Pais Charos said...

Yesh, they are :P

strivin'...if you don't mind me asking...who are you? I mean...are you someone from DioM?

strivin' said...

Nope. But I read a LOT of Christian fiction. My website isn't overtly Christian though because I want to reach "unchurched" teens. So I'm hoping that some teens will bring that element. So even though some of the pictures are weird, leave a comment and drop in now and then.

Sapphira Adi said...

Word counters are great^_^ By the way, if you don't recognize me, I post on Bryan Davis' and Wayne Thomas Batson's blog occasionally. I read lots of fantasy, and am currently writing a series myself, I have the first three chapters listed on my blog:) Love the pic, by the way.