Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What's on my "desk"?

All right. Bryan Davis posted a picture of his desk on his blog and invited others to do so. So, here's mine!

As you all know, I just recently moved into my apartment, so I don't have a real desk yet, but sometimes I use my kitchen counter as a desk, so I took a picture of that. You can see a larger version of it here.

Things to pick out: A large stack of mail (mail that I had and hadn't sorted before moving - still haven't sorted it.) There are more stacks of that kind in boxes as well...heh. To the right of that is a stack of books that I bought with the B&N giftcard my dad gave me for Christmas. Laying on top o the books is the letter that came with my galley copy of Beyond the Reflection's Edge. Keep going right and you'll see a spiral notebook laying on top of the galley copy of BtRE. Then my purse, my computer with the cool background. The background came with the computer, and since purple is my favorite color, I haven't wanted to change it yet ^_^. Next to that is a cup of coffee (not the best thing to have when one is sick, as I am, but it was still nice to have), and a towel. Let's see, my camera cord, a holder that holds my bills (*groan*), pens, a bookmark, nail files, pushpins (some of these you can't see, but that's what's in there). Laying next to that is a DVD ("A Walk To Remember") and three Christmas CDs. The plastic folder looking thing holds pictures from my missions trip to Slovakia, back in 2004. I'm sure you can see other things that I have listed - feel free to point them out, if you wish :)

I did think about taking a picture of my desk at work, but I don't know if I'd be allowed. I'll ask my supervisor when I go to work tonight. If she says yes, then I'll add that to this post ... or make a new post *shrugs*.

Have fun!!

P.S. Mr. Davis - I'm sorry if my site uses too much bandwidth....

8 comments:

Bryan Davis said...

It looks like a desk to me! And convenient to the refrigerator, too! Gotta love that!

Good job! Thanks for playing.

Pais Charos said...

Yay! Clefy posted on my blog! :D

I just emailed my supervisor, and she gave the OK! So tonight at work I'll take a picture of my desk at work, then I'll post it here when I get home :)

S. J. Deal said...

Another Mac User... Sweeet!

Kriegel said...

Your blog is very...

Purple

Pais Charos said...

Yes, Shane :D *pets MacBook. It's my precious...

I got a picture of my desk at work, so I'll be making a new post shortly :D

everlastingscribe said...

I agree with Mr. Davis, a desk is where you can sit and write. ;) And yes, lovely nearness to the kitchen for the making of tea and other wondrous things has to be an advantage!

everlastingscribe said...

Btw, on an unrelated topic "The Battle for Fast Domain" is out and *sob* utterly wonderful! As is the knowledge that m'lord Batson and Capt'n Polivka are making time in their busy schedules to come and do a three store mini-tour! *huzzah*

Now, for the hard work of getting everything to-get-her. ;) Ah, I had fun before it'll be fun now too.

everlastingscribe said...

*whoops. It's called "The Battle for VAST Domain" no matter what the suppliers say. ;)