Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My desk - continued...

So, I decided to go to Walmart to get one of those plastic folding tables to serve as a sort of desk. This will be perfect for doing schoolwork on, as well as craft projects and sewing (when I get my machine back from the Bernina dealer). I plan on getting another of these really nice tables soon. I've decided that the back section of my living room (where the fireplace is) will be like my sewing/work room - eventually. Right now it's a mess.

Anyway - I have two plastic drawer thingies that I decided I should finally clean out. And yes, I did succeed in cleaning them out. But I've also succeeded in turning my new "desk" into a disaster zone. Check out the picture below.


So ... it looks like I have more work to do. It'll have to wait till tomorrow, though. I don't feel like messing with it tonight.

10 comments:

CHOSENFOG said...

Cool desk.

M&M characters rock!!! I collect them. =D

Pais Charos said...

Hehe! I should show you the LARGE peanut M&M guy I have. And on the desk it's not just any M&M character - it's a Shrek M&M character :D I can't remember where I got it, though...

Holli said...

hehe. Nice. But...what's M&M? Like the candy?

Holli said...

Nevermind: I see it and understand.

Roheryn said...

Did someone mention Chocolate?!?

Heh, nicely done... my entire room looks like that

Holli said...

By the way...Restarted my blog.

http://karesnotebook.blogspot.com

Kriegel said...

No, Roh. No one mentioned chocolate. Calm down.

Kale said...

My little brother was watching Shrek 3 earlier.

:D I really want some M&M's now...

M. C. Pearson said...

Just making sure...did you want to join FIRST or Teen FIRST...or both? There is also a Non~FIRST (non~fiction in rather short takes). email me at: 4pearsonz@gmail.com

Thanks. ;-D

M. C. Pearson said...

Okay, got your name fixed on FIRST and put it up on Teen FIRST as well.