Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm in Michigan

For those of you wondering what I'm up to (*wink* *wink* Lori...), and for those of you who ghost but never post (*wink* *wink* Holli and Lori), I am currently visiting some friends in Michigan. Their names are Krista and Hannah Meyer (mom and daughter), and I met them originally on the DioM forum. They have a youth ranch up here called Shily's Promise.

I am having such a great time. This morning Hannah and I "hung out" with the horses. I really could've stayed there all day if I wanted!

We were out there for about ... an hour and a half, methinks. (Hannah: "Sounds right"). The horses had as much fun with us, as we did with them, including eating over top of us and pushing hay all over our heads. They're such a nice family, too bad I'm only here for three days :(

9 comments:

Magma said...

cool!
was it in the UP or LP?

Pais Charos said...

...I'm afraid I don't follow...

Magma said...

oopsies.
UP is Upper Peninsula and LP is Lower Peninsula.....LP is the hand shaped part of Michigan. UP is the part to the upper left of the LP.

sorry for the confusion.
and for any more confusion I caused.

Pais Charos said...

Oh ... well ... I'm not sure? This was my first time to Michigan. I flew into Ohare in Chicago, and it's about 2 hours from them...

Magma said...

sounds like the Lower Peninsula.

just wondering one other thing.....at any point when you were in Michigain did you ask directions and get someone pointing out where something is on their hand?*snickers* it happened to my mom so......^.^

(also could you just look at my blog and see what you think of it, please?)

everlastingscribe said...

Oh that looks so cool! Now, no hiding in the hayloft or misplacing your ticket, you're missed out *here* ;)

Pais Charos said...

I wish it had been that easy :( I've been home for a week now, and I miss them!! *cries*

everlastingscribe said...

awwwww.

Well the good thing is that you *CAN* go back and visit I'm sure. ;) Rhu's going to Scotland this coming semester (fall not summer) *sob* for a whole year, so this is the LAST time I'll see her for a good long while!

Pais Charos said...

Well ... you can always count on me to be in cyberworld no matter what part of the country I'm in :P

I am hoping to go back and visit in June. We'll be able to do more riding then, and I look forward to riding Whinney (the gold appaloosa) again :D