Tuesday, September 30, 2008

6 Random Things

I was tagged by The Dynamic Uno and by Magma.

So here's the rules for those I'll be tagging:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.

5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


6 Random Things About Me

  • While almost everyone who knows me or has met me atleast once knows how much I love horses (or anything equine, for that matter), what most people don't know is that I have a bit of a side thing for dolphins :D My apartment is predominantly decorated with something horse-ish, while my bathroom houses nothing but things with dolphins/fish on it.
  • I am a huge fan of the old, classic, 80s cartoons: He-man and She-ra, Looney Toons, My Little Pony, The Jetsons - you can't beat some of them oldies!
  • I was born in San Franscisco but have never seen it, as we left when I was only 9 months old. We then lived in Guam for 3 years, and I remember nothing (such a shame). When I was four we moved to Maryland and a few years later my dad retired from the Navy, so my first memories are from Maryland. We lived there till I was about 19, then we moved to Northern Virginia. I now live in Central VA in my own little bitty lovely apartment :D
  • My hair grows insanely fast! The last time I got my hair cut really short was March 25, 2007. See here:
And see how it looks now:

That's, what, a year and a half later? *points to pic on the right* I like that one better...




  • Let's see ... oh! I got bit by a horse about, oh, 2 months ago. On my back right around the shoulder blade area. It wasn't too bad, as he didn't get the muscle, just a bunch of skin. It's pretty much healed up now, took about a month. The area that's healed over is reddish, and seems to be darkening a bit. I believe I will have a scar. Yay! (I'm weird, I know).
  • Last but not least! Huzzah! I've recently discovered a love for doing artwork. I've always sorta liked creating things, but a couple of months ago I joined deviantArt.com (my profile is paischaros.deviantart.com). I'm still learning, but it's lotsa fun!
So that's me!

The 6 people I'm tagging:

Melissa

Scott

Luke

Roh

Jason

Kale Charis

No comments: