Sunday, November 9, 2008

Much belated post

Yep, it's been a while since I've posted anything besides FIRST posts. Not sure anyone is still reading this blog...

So, life's been kind of hectic lately, what with work and the 5 zillion websites I'm a member of. I've been trying to get some art done, too, but it's hard since I lost the 30 day trial for the best program in the world and have to use icky programs. Here's the most recent I've done:


To see it larger, please visit my profile at paischaros.deviantart.com.

I've also recently opened up commissions on deviantart! Details can be found here: Commissions.

If you're interested, please email me at iluvhorses (at) ponyboy (dot) com (remove the spaces and replace (at) with @ and (dot) with a period), and I'll add you to the list!

And ... it seems that my blog may be in danger of being put "on hold" by FIRST because it hasn't been active and I don't have much of a readership :( Any ideas for what I can do to "spice it up" a little? I'd really appreciate it!

So anyways, that's all for now! Have a great Sunday everyone!

2 comments:

bookworm4god said...

Hello ILH!!
I didn't know you had a blog. :)
I'm glad you commented on mine.
I like your blog, it'll be fun to read!

~Bookie

Twin for God said...

Hi ILH! This is Twin4God (from DIOM).

I'm part of FIRST too. Luckily I had just started updating my blog regularly and building a readership when I got that e-mail about needing to do it...

As for what to post. Hmm... most of the time I just post things about my day to day life, or about my thoughts on certain subjects. I also post lots of pictures! Sometimes I'll post book reviews, or excerpts from things I've been writing. I have contests on my blog, and I have polls (I always post about the polls before they start and after they are over). You could also set aside a certain day of the week to post something, like a series of sorts. On her blog, my mom has "Book Review Wednesdays" and "Not Me Mondays"... things like that.

Just a few ideas! *hugs* :)