Thursday, September 17, 2009

Swords of the Six by Scott Appleton

I meant to do this months ago, but never got around to it. But now that Eric Reinhold is doing a contest for a free copy of Swords of the Six on his blog, I felt now was finally the time to post this.

I first met Scott about ... two years ago, I think it was, when he stumbled upon my previous blog through our mutual friendship with Bryan Davis. We instantly became friends. It was at this time that he began writing Swords of the Six, and I was granted a glimpse into the world of Subterran, my first encounter with my favorite character, Dantress, one of the six daughters of Albino, the white dragon.

This is a tale of love, sacrifice, and forgiveness. Dantress and her sisters were born for a purpose, and that purpose is to bring justice to a world wrought by betrayal. But how are they to carry out this justice, and what must they sacrifice in order to accomplish their task? What will happen when they meet a valiant warrior who's destiny is to aid them in their quest? You will find out within the pages of Swords of the Six, written by my friend, Scott Appleton.

Links for Scott Appleton:

Scott's blog.
Scott's website.
Flaming Pen Press
Amazon.com

And while Eric Reinhold is hosting a contest for Scott's book, Scott is also hosting one for Eric's books, so go to Scott's blog and check it out!

1 comment:

Scott Appleton said...

And I am 93,000-words into the sequel "The Sword of the Dragon-book 2-Offspring" ...I know readers are going to Love it!