Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 10 - A photo taken of me over 10 years ago

Good morning friends!  No rain today ... yet.  Hoping to air out the truck.  Going to work last night I put a towel on the seat and it helped - not sure if I'll have to do that tonight, but we'll see.  I've got the windows open a crack (there's a bit of a lip over the windows so if it does rain the water shouldn't get inside) so I'm hoping the air will circulate some.

Anyways, today I'm supposed to post a photo taken of me over 10 years ago, so here's a photo that was taken I think about 14 years ago.  I was 14 in the photo and this was taken when my grandfather (Papa) came to visit us for a day, about a year before he passed away.

Even after all these years I still miss him dearly.  He was a great grandfather :)

2 comments:

Marie said...

Aw what a sweet photo.. grandparents are so special! <3

everlastingscribe said...

Such a sweet picture Connie! And yeah, Grandfathers are special