Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 13 - A "guilty" pleasure

Happy Saturday everyone!  I hope everyone's having a lovely day.  I am, sorta, cause I don't have to go to work today!  Woooohooo!!!!  Haha!  However, my phone still won't work (bummer) and I didn't have any luck at the flea market this morning.  I got there too late and all spaces were gone.  I'm gonna try again next week, though.  I'm hoping to be able to call during the week (even if I have to use the free phone in the break room at work) and book a space for Saturday.

Anyways, today's challenge is to post about a "guilty" pleasure.  I don't much like the term, but I'd have to say mine is ice cream.  I love love love LOVE ice cream.  Probably a little too much.  I have to pace myself whenever I buy ice cream so I don't finish off a half a gallon in two days.  With it being so hot lately I feel like I'm craving ice cream all the time, and even during the winter I sometimes crave ice cream.

"I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM!"  When I was a little girl I would whisper part of that quote into my mom's ear as my way of asking if I could have some ice cream, heh!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Wow that photo is amazing, now I'm craving ice cream! ;D