Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 3 - A favorite book

Hahaha, I'm supposed to just pick "A" favorite book?!  Not likely.  Connie likes to read.  A lot.  But I'd be here all day if I listed all of my favorite books, so I'll just give you my favorite book series.  Hah!

Dragons in our Midst and Oracles of Fire

Dragons in our Midst is a four-book series about two teenagers who are half human, half dragon, and they both have certain dragon traits.  The series follows their adventures as they run from the dragon slayer.  Along the way they learn more about themselves and about God, and how to use their abilities to defeat the enemy.  The books are chock full of scriptural truths and and real heroes.  You'll never regret picking these books up.


Oracles of Fire is another four-book series that follows Dragons in our Midst.  The first book, "Eye of the Oracle", is a prequel to DioM, and the next book, "Enoch's Ghost", picks up where they both leave off.  Meet new and old characters that will become like best friends to you (except for the bad guys, of course). 

3 comments:

Bryan Davis said...

Thank you for this post about my books. As always, I greatly appreciate your loving support.

Pais Charos said...

You're very welcome!

KittyMarie said...

=D I shoulda figured these be your fav! They are second to Narnia for me >.< Pretty close tho...they almost tie with Narnia.... :P Almost done wit OoF....and...I started Echoes from the Edge.