Friday, August 27, 2010

Blog Changes/Prizes Received

Hello again everyone!  I have quite a few things to tell y'all about and I'm not sure I'll cover it all in this post. 

First off, Amanda is almost finished with my blog design and it looks WONDERFUL!  Be on the lookout for it, as it should go live sometime this weekend.  I'm SO excited about it and can't wait to see it when it's all finished! 

Also, I'm really starting to think about moving my posts about modesty and modest outfits to this blog.  I dunno...  What do y'all think?  Should I leave them at Pais Charos Creations?  Or move them here? 

The other day I received my other prizes from Jessica at *Faith WITH Actions* from the 7-Day Challenge she hosted on her blog.  See them in all their glory here:


In this photo: A card Jessica made that basically says that I participated in the first ever 7-Day Challenge and it has a note from her on the back; five friendship bracelets for me and some of my friends; a devotional book; the Do Something banner from www.dosomething.org.  Nifty, huh?  The bracelets are really cute.  I also donated a prize which I intend to put in the mail to the prize winner once I get off the computer, haha. 

2 comments:

Rosi said...

Hello!

I came home the other day to find a package had come in the mail for me. It was soft and squishy...and...it was a beautiful scarf. Thank you so much, my family watched me as I opened it and they all thought it was beautiful. I gave it to my mom, she was wearing those colors and she does not have a scarf and she was quite happy. Thank you so much and I love your blog design!
-Rosi

Pais Charos said...

You're welcome! I'm glad you liked it, and that your mom is enjoying it :)