Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 14 - A vacation I would like to take

Happy Sunday everyone!  I hope you all have a blessed Lord's Day!  I'm leaving soon to go play with the kiddies, yippee!!  Plans for today after church: read friend's story, attend online Bible study (I think), possibly finish my first re-fashion (will be posted on Pais Charos Creations when finished), and possibly crochet a new scarf.

So today's challenge - A vacation I would like to take.  Well...I love going on vacation to author Bryan Davis' home with his family, but aside from that I would love to visit Germany again.  I have pictures from my last trip to Germany when I was 16, but sadly the only ones scanned into the computer were the pictures of Falkor, haha.  Nothing else was scanned in, otherwise I'd show you some.  But when I was there we stayed in Munich for a week and I LOVED Munich.  Got to see the Glockenspiel, and visited Neuschwanstein Castle.  And many other things.  I'd love to do it all over again, and possibly visit other places as well.

I would also love to go on vacation to England and visit some of the places seen in Doctor Who, as well as some of the places written about in Bryan Davis' book "Circles of Seven."

Well, time to go!  See y'all later!

No comments: