Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 15 & 16 - A person I admire and A song that makes me cry

Well, yesterday was supposed to be someone I admire but I couldn't think of who to put down so I just didn't do it, but to keep from getting too behind I'll do it and today's both in this post.

Day 15:

 A person I greatly admire is Susie Davis, Bryan Davis' wife.  She is the embodiment of a godly wife and mother.  She's patient and kind, and holds a vast amount of wisdom that I never tire learning from.  She loves and supports her husband and her children unendingly (including her "adopted" children, haha).  I believe everyone should have the opportunity to get to know her, because she is fantastic. 


Day 16:

A song that makes me cry is "The Christmas Shoes" by Newsong.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Christmas shoes is the SADDEST. The movie is also a tear jerker!