Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 17 - An art piece

So today I'm supposed to post an art piece - but I'm not sure if it should be an art piece that I've made or one by someone else.  So I'm gonna post both.

An art piece I've done:

This is one of my favorites that I've done.  I did it for a friend who's horse had died.  I used a photo of her horse (I think I merged two photos actually...) and maniped it to look all pretty and stuff.  She really liked it, too :)

An art piece by someone else:


So I'm gonna be cheesy and post a Van Gogh piece, haha.  I never really paid much attention to his paintings until watching the recent Doctor Who episode where the Doctor and Amy go back in time to meet Vincent Van Gogh, and I fell in love with this one (you'd have to watch the episode to understand why).

1 comment:

KittyMarie said...

:P It's always about the Doctor...lol....Nice pics.