Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 20 - A hobby of mine

Well today has been an interesting day, to say the least.  My phone hasn't been working for two weeks and after emailing AT&T twice, talking with them on live chat twice, I went to the AT&T Retail Store and the manager deduced that the phone is dead.  It's not receiving service at all, anywhere.  He said he's had people come in with the same phone having the same problem.  So he gave me a loaner for now and I'll go back on Monday so we can call the warranty people and have them send me a new phone. 

Anyway, today's challenge is to post about a hobby of mine.  My main hobbies are reading, sewing, and crafting.  I bet no one could've guessed that, huh?!  :P

Well, my 1-year-old great nephew is begging for attention by pulling on my skirt and looking uber cute, so I'll sign off. 

No comments: