Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 21 - Something I know I do differently than most people


Hehehehe....something I know I do differently than most people is put frosting on Ritz crackers.  Yes I do.  And I tell you what, it is one of the best snacks in the world.  I discovered it one day when I was looking for a snack and I still had half a container of chocolate frosting leftover from cupcakes.  I was trying to figure out what to have with it when I found a box of Ritz crackers in my cupboard.  I remembered a cookie thing a friend made that was basically chocolate covered ritz crackers and thought, hmmm....maybe this could work.  Oh my word.  Turned out to be amazing.  Then around Christmas time I was making Christmas cookies and made some homemade vanilla frosting.  THAT tastes good on Ritz crackers, too.

YUM!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Mm I love ritz crackers! I bet they are good with frosting, sweet and salty is always good together! :)