Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Write Like...

Haha, so I came across this interesting tool online, where you put in some of your writing and it "compares" it with that of famous authors and tells you who you "write like."

I put in my entire story "Amari's Love" and got:



I write like
Neil Gaiman
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


My response: o_O

Then in put in what I've written so far of my story "Dark Alicorn" and got:



I write like
Neil Gaiman
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


Okay ... seriously?

Let's try this again.

This time I put in the prologue for another story, working title is "Dunamai." And this is what I got:


I write like
Annie Rice
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


I don't even know who that is!! 

Very interesting.

1 comment:

Seth said...

Yeah. I did that too. For two excerpts I got Dan Brown and for one of my backstory excerpts (which is just personal stuff for me-it wouldn't actually be in the book) I got another author. I got Stephen King too, but I dunno which excerpt that was lol.

Seth,
the-narrowing-road.blogspot.com