Saturday, August 21, 2010

Updates/blog re-design

A few updates.  Looks like the week got away from me and I didn't finish the 30-day Challenge in 30 days.  I still plan on posting the days I missed eventually, so stay tuned for that :)

Also, for anyone who wishes to know, I'm picking up my car TOMORROW!  I'm SO excited!  I'll finally have my own vehicle again!  I'll be paying the owners $650 up front, then pay $50/month till it's all paid (making it a total of $1,000), which shouldn't take too long.  I'll post some pictures here tomorrow evening when I get the car, and I'll tell y'all more about the car when I do.

Also, my blog will be receiving a makeover, woohoo!  Be on the lookout for it!  One of the prizes I won during the 7-Day Challenge at *Faith WITH Actions* is a custom blog design from Amanda at Farmgirl Writes.  I can't wait to see it when she's done!

That's all for now!  

1 comment:

Ileigh Jean said...

Hey Pais Charos I have awarded you with the pure in heart blog award come on over to my blog and pick it up:)

Have a blessed day
Ileigh Jean