Friday, November 19, 2010

What's this ... a post?

SO sorry for being absent from the blog world for so long..  I really don't have any excuse.  Really.  I guess it's about time I chimed in with a few updates, hehe.

Well ... remember back in July I chopped my hair off?  Well ... I still haven't been able to send off the hair to donate it, but I will eventually.  And, my hair has already started growing back.  Hehe.  So...see for yourself:

July:



Now:

Yeah, shouldn't be long till I get the 12 inches back.  And at this rate, it may be sooner than 3 years!

Update on the soaps and things from Chagrin Valley.  I haven't noticed much difference in my skin from using the soap bar, but I do still love the shampoo bars.  The shampoo bars last longer, too, heh.  I'm almost done with the Chamomile Citrus one, then I have a sample of another kind to use.  I'm gonna have to place a new order soon!  O.O

Anyways, I hope all is well with everyone else!  Till next time! :)

2 comments:

Vickey said...

Your hair aways did grow fast didn't it.

Vickey said...

You don't get around to this veary offent do you?